Friday, June 4, 2010

Nathan and Danny in Romania

Ovidiu and I picked up Nathan and Danny from Budapest yesterday around 3:30 PM our time, and after eating in a McDonalds (and enjoying my Nesquick McFlurry), we drove back to Romania. They were completely exhausted and didn't really listen to anything we said because they were half-asleep the whole time. We had dinner last night at Ovidiu's place and I stayed the night with Nathan. We woke up this morning late, had breakfast, went to see the House of Joy property, had lunch at Domacris in Lugoj, I gave them a tour of Lugoj by car, and now we're in my apartment. Life is good here and we're very excited about the group coming over. This will be short because things here are a little bananas right now, but it's a good kind of bananas.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alex, I am a friend of Jimmy and Annelle Gault from Pioneer Drive. They are on their way to see you and I am praying for them and your mission. Please tell them I said hello and know I love you and them as a brother in Christ. God bless man and keep up the good work! David Burk

    ReplyDelete